Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Thank you

something i tot never would have happened....the exam paper format changed...
i din know how was tat possible ..but i tink God is in control...
some how....for my antenna & propagation paper... instead of answering 2 of 3 questions from antenna and 2 of 3 questions from propogation...we just had to answer any 4 out of 6 questions....antenna part was really insanely hard to do...so i really concentrated on the propogation part...turn out in the end i can answer 3 questions for the propogation part... thank God.... about the antenna part...nah...dun go there...unless i m goin to be a rocket scienctist...this is not for me...
God i really thank you for helping me go through the exam time...it was hard for me cos i really dun wanna study anymore but just wanna grad...but thank you for the patients you give me...
i just pray now tat i pass all my exams....tats all i ask cos i got really low for the other 40%...
Thank you too for all the holidays too...and also for all the good frens and family you gave me...nothing could have been better that wat you have planned for me...hope i will stick to your plan...and i say its hard...but help me do it...