Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Love

i just watched the movie hitch...great movie...not the typical love movie...the only typical part is the guy gets the girl in the end...
i really dunno how to put this in words...cos i actually have deleted wat i typed for like 5 times already (6 times now..wow love is really hard to write)....ok this is the 7th time...
ok i tink i keep it short n simple before wat i write here goes to the crap category...
1)the movie was great...made me feel wat love is
2)made me think about how You loved me
3)i never had this kind of feelings before i knew You
4)it is You that first loved me
5)that makes me able to feel wat love is
6)its like for now i understand wat it means by He first loved us tat enables us to love others.
i think i kinda wrote this in a wrong way...so if anyone is reading this...just tink of it the rite way...cos i really dunno how to write it...

just wanna end with this...

(Now that we found love what are we gonna do)
[what are we gonna do] (with it) [with it]
(Now that we found love what are we gonna do)
[hey-eay] (with it)

the rest of the song is not right...only this part...

to be honest i have not read Your word in weeks...but after watching this movie..and then i dunno y...i just pick up the bible, on the lights and started reading it again...it is times like this that you show me that you will always be there...never letting me go by ur side....

all i wanna say is I love You too......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home